Come join the fun at the 2011 Halloween events in Orange County! Events leading up to Halloween night are going on right now. Here are some of the season’s events that the entire family can enjoy.
· Irvine Park Railroad Pumpkin Patch – This is one of the 2011 Halloween events in Orange Countythat can be enjoyed through October 31st. The Pumpkin Patch is behind the Irvine Park Train Station and Miner’s Meadow inside Irvine Regional Park. Admission is free; however there is a gate fee to enter the park. The event is going on now through October 31st from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on the weekends. Find a pumpkin for Halloween and enjoy the events – bike and paddle boats, train rides, hay rides, a Halloween bounce house and more.
· Halloween Time at Disneyland – Entirely changed for the Halloween events, the resort will feature fireworks, trick or treating, the Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain Ghost Gallery. Come visit the characters that will be dressed in their costumes to greet the guests. You cannot miss Mickey’s Halloween Party at Disneyland! There will be lots of fun for the little ones including music, trick or treating, games and crafts. Event dates are October 25th, 28th and 31st. Times are Monday and Tuesday nights from 6 to 11 p.m., Friday from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
· 2011 Halloween events in Orange County include the Bug Invasion at Discovery Science Center. Don’t worry about a magnifying glass – the bugs are quite large! There will be bug animatronics and interactive education stations. This is ongoing throughout the month of October.
· Brick-or-Treat at Legoland – The fun begins at Legoland with attractions that will allow guests to enjoy the 2011 Halloween events in Orange County. This includes a costume contest, a brick-or-treat trail for kids 12 and under, the BOO Crew dance party and entertainment. The Legoland events are every Saturday in October from 5 to 9 p.m.
· Knotts “Scary Farm” will be family fun in keeping with the season throughout the month of October. With 160-acres of chilling, thrilling and spooktacular experiences, from mazes to monsters, this will be one of the 2011 Halloween events in Orange County that you will not want to miss. Remaining nights are October 26th thru the 31st from 7 p.m. until 1 or 2 a.m.
· Visit Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor October 27, 28, 29, 30, 31st from 7 p.m. to midnight for the annual scarefest. The location – 1126 Queen’s Highway, Long Beach, CA.