Having a comprehensive and personalized marketing plan is essential to selling any home, and I take pride in marketing your home. Here is just a sampling of my marketing seller marketing plan.
- Take property photos & room dimensions.
- Prepare marketing description defining property amenities.
- Install electronic lockbox with security control and tracking technology.
- Install personalized ‘For Sale’ sign with my photo and direct contact information.
- Place 24-7 ‘Call Capture Sign’ with recorded property information in front yard.
- Property will be listed on the So Cal MLS system: MLS
- Property will have at least 15-20 pictures online. Homes w/ multiple photos are viewed 330% more often than homes without pictures and Virtual Tour, as agreed. (May 07 – Realtor.com Internal Analysis).
- Property will have full detailed marketing description.
- Property will be listed on FirstTeam.com.
- Almost 5 million site visits to FirstTeam.com in 2011.
- Property will be listed on the #1 real estate website: Realtor.com. Your property will be a ‘Showcase Enhanced Listing’.
- Property will be showcased as a premier listing on Zillow.com.
- Your home will also show on all major search engines.
- Property will be listed on Trulia.com, Zillow.com, Frontdoor.com, Roost.com, Move.com, CraigsList.com, RealEstate.Yahoo.com, RealEstate.AOL.com, NYTimes.com, WSJ.com (Wall Street Journal – Over 500k), Over 60+ Newspaper Web Sites.
- Property will be listed on OpenHouse.com – When we have a scheduled ‘Open House’.
- Property will be a https://www.mikekellyrealestate.com/featured-listings/on my website and Mobilized.